TOPIC: Global Energy Transition: Innovations
Energy transition and innovation policies can bring the finest energy technology alternatives to market, fill the pipeline with a variety of energy technology options, and unleash the full potential of creative solutions to lower energy costs. Energy is fundamentally a technology industry thus it makes sense to know which policies encourage energy technology innovation and the shift to renewable energy sources while avoiding unduly politicking the energy issue.
Finding a solution to the factors that determine energy demand via sustainable energy production and consumption is one of the biggest problems of the future. To assure sustainable energy supply, usage, and development, it is necessary to address complicated and important technological, social, political, economic, legal, and ethical concerns. These questions frequently emerge in combination.
Through the acquisition of new information, understanding, and insights, this online training course is intended to increase capacity relating to the future of energy.
Delivery Mode: E-Learning
Who Should Attend?
- Company Risk Assessment Officer
- General Public / Consumers
- Quality Assurance Teams
- Energy Business Owners
- Researchers and Practitioners in the Field of Energy
- Professionals in Applied Sciences
- Technology Engineers
- Strategic Development Personnel
- Project Managers
- Recognize the factors affecting energy demand.
- Become knowledgeable about current and potential energy sources
- Ability to recognize the transitional strategies to sustainable energy sources
- An introduction to energy demand prediction models
- Plan for the expansion of the energy industry without succumbing to the temptation to simply adopt the fad.