Topic: FUELLING AND SAFE COMMUTING OF AUTOGAS VEHICLES
There are safety standards set for Safe driving and fueling of Autogas vehicles, this course educates you on the important information needed for Autogas fleet drivers and other involved persons to appropriate this standard in future ventures. It will also give an insight into the available safety precautions and regulations.
Delivery Mode: E-Learning
Who Should Attend?
- Fleet Managers
- Fleet Drivers
- Autogas vehicle Engineers
- Company Risk assessment officer
- HSE official
- Why Autogas is an advantage as a transport fuel
- Properties of Autogas
- Comparison of Autogas to currently available transport fuel
- Why Autogas is the safe alternative.
- Safety standards followed while driving your Autogas powered vehicle
- Highlight the safety guidelines observed at the Autogas fueling station
- How to safely fuel an Autogas vehicle
- What to do in case of an emergency