Topic: An Overview of the Nigerian LPG Market
An introduction to the foundations of the Nigerian LPG market is provided in this online training course. Liquefied Petroleum Gas has a wide range of applications and uses, making it a valuable commodity in the energy market. You’ll learn about its value chain and how it’s shipped and traded in different markets.
Delivery Mode: E-Learning
Who Should Attend?
- Autogas vehicle Engineers
- Company Risk assessment officer
- Heavy-Duty LPG Fuel System Manufacturers
- Heavy-Duty Vehicle Manufacturers
- General Public / Consumers
- Fleet Managers
- Construction / Contractors
- Secondary Education
- Post-Secondary Education
- Light-Duty SVMs
- CNG Fuel System Integrators
- Autogas Fuel System Design Engineers
- Fuel System Installation Technicians
- Quality Assurance Teams
- Describe the chemical compositions of LPG, their distinct properties, and the numerous steps that lead from production to end-user.
- Understanding the environmental effect of LPG as well as its safety.
- The various methods of LP transportation and how LP gas is produced.
- The various modes of LPG transportation and storage.
- The evolution of the LPG industry by providing final production and consumption figures.
- Recognize the various LPG end-use markets and how they are priced.